Forum Discussion

DanielaSlater-4
Community Member
2 years ago

Black shading over marker title

Hi,

Why am I getting a black shading/box over my marker title, hiding the title?

Dani

BobStryker
    Community Member

Hi Dani,

This is my best guess: Select the marker title line, click the font properties (red circle) and make sure the Highlight color (see red arrow) is set to "no color" (in red box at the bottom of the image).

I hope that's it!

Bob

• Hi Daniela,

I'm sorry that a black box appears over your marker tile! I see that you have opened a case and are working with Lianne on a solution. You're in good hands! If you have any questions regarding the case please reply to the support email you received.

Thanks for reaching out! 

• Thank John.

It is a bit strange.  I saved the file with the markers on its own and it seemed fine.  It's something with the file?

Dani

• Hi Daniela!

Thanks for sharing your file and additional information. I see Lianne is currently in the testing stage with your case. Lianne will contact you in your support case with their findings.

• Hi,

I hope this is resolved soon as I need to present this for review today.

Dani

DoraPooler
    Community Member

Did this ever get resoved? I'm experiencing the same thing.

• Hi Dora, 

Try this which I received from Lianne at Articulate Support:

Issue 1: Marker headings appear shaded in black

I thoroughly tested this and confirmed that the marker's headings follow the same formatting as the "Textbox 2" object on the 'Custom Design' slide master layout applied to the slides containing markers. Changing the background of "Textbox 2" to white and changing the color of the text to black should fix this.

Hope this helps,

Dani

AndrewJoyce
    Community Member

Good Afternoon

Marker headings appear shaded in black

I am experiencing the same issue. I have tried all of the above suggestions but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Andy Joyce

AndrewJoyce
      Community Member

Thank you Phil for the help. I went in and corrected that, and it worked immediately. Appreciated