Forum Discussion

DavidAtkinson-d
Community Member
3 months ago

Marker resize error

I have been using the recent addition to being able to resize markers and it worked without issue until recently. Since updating on July 18th the markers I used with a Pulse animate are displaying in a way that can be seen in attached example. It only happens with a resized marker using Pulse. I thought it may be the particular build I am working on but I have duplicated the error on new projects. 

Link here and file attached 

Marker resize animate issue | Review 360 (articulate.com)

• Hello everyone, 🎉

I have some great news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Build 3.90.32850.0, we’ve included important fixes and new features. One of the bugs we’ve fixed is:

• The pulse animation of a marker didn’t display correctly

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You’ll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help.

• Hi Everyone, 

I wanted to share an update that we've identified this behavior as a bug with Storyline 360 Update 89. I've added this community thread to the bug report so we can notify everyone as soon as a fix is released. The workaround we've identified is the same one shared by David, which is to downgrade to Update 88

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

• Hello everyone, 🎉

I have some great news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Build 3.90.32850.0, we’ve included important fixes and new features. One of the bugs we’ve fixed is:

• The pulse animation of a marker didn’t display correctly

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You’ll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help.

EricSantos
        Staff

You're welcome, David! Let me know how it goes after the update. I'll be more than happy to assist you further if needed.

• Update: I have reverted Storyline to previous version and the marker error has resolved so the June 18th release is certainly the problem.

DavidAtkinson-d
        Community Member

Ah yes, definitely seems to be the last update that has caused this. I have reverted to last version before the update until a fix has been implemented.