Forum Discussion

JenniferMiles-B
Community Member
3 months ago

Why doesn't the marker shadow enlarge with the marker?

Hi, why doesn't the new marker shadow enlarge with the markers? I want the marker to be a little larger in this new figure in the markers, but I would have thought glow/pulse would enlarge with the marker. Am I missing something?

EricSantos
    2 months ago

Hi Jennifer, 🎉

I have some great news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Build 3.90.32850.0, we’ve included important fixes and new features. One of the bugs we’ve fixed is:

• The pulse animation of a marker didn’t display correctly

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You’ll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help.

• Hello Jennifer, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. 

We are currently tracking a bug in Storyline 360 where the pulse animation does not follow the size of the marker. I've added this post to the bug report so we can notify you as soon as a fix is released. The current workaround we've identified is to downgrade to Update 88. We apologize for any inconvenience the bug may have caused.

• Hi, thanks; I thought it was just me.

That's great that you're fixing it.

Thank you

EricSantos
      Staff

Hi Jennifer, 🎉

I have some great news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Build 3.90.32850.0, we’ve included important fixes and new features. One of the bugs we’ve fixed is:

• The pulse animation of a marker didn’t display correctly

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You’ll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help.