Forum Discussion

AshleyMeredi501
Community Member
2 months ago

Table Text Disappearing

Is anyone experiencing an issue where text within a table disappears when previewing the SL file? To be clear, there are no triggers or states on the table, just a simple table built with text in the columns and rows - looks fine on the screen - but when previewing the table goes BLANK. This has never been an issue, was not an issue yesterday or the day before etc., but suddenly happening. I have had various team members on different computers open the file and look into it, and there's no reason it shouldn't work anymore. Insert a little quick table in SL, add some text, and then preview that page - is it working? 

• That hasn't worked. Previewing the slide won't show the table or even the slide template I am using. When I have published the story the slide will not load now.

I have added a table in a different story and it works fine. It only seems to be happening in this file so it maybe corrupt

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hi John,

I'll be happy to check your project file for any signs of data corruption. Would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or privately by opening a support case for testing? We'll delete it when we're done!

• try:

Design Tab -> Fonts -> Upgrade Project Text

this should 'solve' the problem

Important: make a backup copy of the .story file BEFORE "Upgrade Project Text"