Forum Discussion

DavidTait
Super Hero
5 years ago

Indents disappearing from Rise table cells

Hi everyone,

I've spotted an issue with some tables I've created in Rise. 

The text in some of the cells needs to be indented, which I have done using the text formatting ribbon. When I preview the course the indents have disappeared, and when I return to Edit mode, the indents aren't there any more either.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

• Hi folks! I'm happy to let you know that we've fixed the issue where indents were disappearing from your text in table cells.

If you run into any other issues, you can start a new discussion or a support case to get help!

• Thanks for bringing this up, David! I see the same problem on my side. I'll share this with our Product team to begin looking at next steps for fixing this. 

LaurenParker-53
      Community Member

Hi! I've run into this same issue today. Is this a bug, or am I missing something? Thanks for any information you can provide!

hazelB
        Staff

Hi Lauren! So sorry to hear that you're encountering this issue. This is logged as a bug and we will update this thread once we make changes that will help. 

• I am having a different issue with my table in Rise. When I create them they are fine. When I go to preview, some of the cells in the top few rows lose the border. It looks like the table isn't a table.

hazelB
      Staff

Hi Tina!

So sorry to hear that your borders are missing when you preview your course. Can you try other supported browsers just to check if the issue is browser-specific?

• Hi folks! I'm happy to let you know that we've fixed the issue where indents were disappearing from your text in table cells.

If you run into any other issues, you can start a new discussion or a support case to get help!