Forum Discussion

AmyMartin-44c9b
Community Member
2 years ago

Privacy Error

Hi there,

I'm getting a Privacy error when I attempt to load Rise. The screen shows the below error: 

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from rise.articulate.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Many thanks,

Amy

• I am also having this issue. Is this a problem for my IT department, or is this an Articulate issue?

• Hello Amy! I understand you're seeing an error when trying to load your Rise course.

Is your computer connected to a public network? Are you viewing the course using the Share feature? Do you get the same privacy error with other Rise courses? Is your browser up-to-date? What about using a different supported browser?

I'd like you to try viewing your Rise course using incognito mode or a private window and see if you still receive the same error. You may also try connecting to a more private network like your home or mobile network to see if the issue is specific to your connection.

RebeccaWinnier
      Community Member

I am also having this problem. I see the error message when trying to go to rise.articulate.com to create a new training.
      This issue started Monday 3/13. I was able to access Rise the week before.
      I can view trainings created and posted to Review 360.
      I work from home - so no public network. I'm not sure what "using the Share" feature means.
      My browswer is up-to-date.
      I mainly use Chrome but tried Microsoft Edge and received the same error.
      I also tried using ignognito mode and wasn't able to connect.

I hope this helps - please let me know if you have any other questions.
      - Rebecca

• The problem resolved itself without any IT help ... and it only took 7 days.

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for the update. We didn't have any downtime or errors on our side, but I'm sorry you had trouble! Since you have a 360 Teams sub, you can chat live with us here on our support page to get faster help if you're ever in a jam.