Forum Discussion

AdnanTariq-9c70
Community Member
2 years ago

How can I participate in articulate community forums to connect with other instructional designer.

Hi, 

How can I participate in the Articulate community forums to connect with other instructional designers and e-learning professionals, and what are some best practices for asking questions, sharing ideas, and providing feedback to others?

Thank you

• Participating in the weekly challenges (either through submitting demos or providing feedback) is a great way to get your name out there and meet fellow practitioners. I would be remiss if I did not also mention the Global Learning and Development Community (GLDC) and the various networking events (all free!) they hold. You can check them out here.

• Hello Andnan, and welcome to the E-Learning Heroes Community! So happy you're here!  🥳

I'd recommend checking out three different areas of the community to get started:

1.) Discussions in the community are a great place to start. You can ask questions, share your work and discuss all things instructional design and all things Articulate with other pros! 

• You'll have the option to view existing discussions and create a new discussion for a specific product! 

2.) E-Learning Challenges

The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios.

3.) E-Learning Job Board

Here's another spot where you can connect directly with others in the industry and discover opportunities that are currently out there! 

I'm curious to hear what other community members will recommend when it comes to getting started in our community!