Forum Discussion

AlisonPreece-37
Community Member
15 days ago

Sound issue with Review 360

When sending the course for customer review in Review 360 they are unable to hear the audio - this has happened on a number of occasions.  Does anyone know why this is happening and if there is a workaround.  Thanks in advance.

• Hi AlisonPreece-37,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue hearing the audio in your Review 360 course. I have a few questions to help me troubleshoot.

•  Is this happening with one course or multiple courses? If one course specifically, is it the same audio every time?
    • Are you also having an issue hearing the course audio or is it just the reviewer? Have they tried using a different browser?

If the issue persists, it'd be helpful to take a closer look at your course. You can upload it here or share it with our Support Engineers privately in a case. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.

AlisonPreece-37
      Community Member

Hi Kelly

It's happening with different courses, not all the time and it is not the same audio and is happening to different reviewers.  They are using a Chrome browser. 

If I go in and run the course in review 360 myself then ask them to go back in it seems to work.  This is an intermittent problem.  I can hear the course audio but on sending out the review link the reviewer cannot.

JoseTansengco
        Staff

Hi AlisonPreece-37,

Some browsers require learners to interact with the content before audio can be played. Please ask your customers to click anywhere on the course to see if this fixes the issue. If the problem persists, would you mind sharing a copy of your course here or privately by opening a case with our support team so we can test to see what's happening?