Forum Discussion

MattEgan-28fe25
Community Member
5 years ago

Sharing through OneDrive

I am trying to share my course through One Drive. We have many people working remotely and am trying to use this method to connect to them. 

• Hi Matt, it's not really clear what the question is? What are you trying to achieve by sharing the course through one drive? If you can provide more details as to what are you trying to achieve, what the issue is, somebody may be able to help you out.

DennyCraig
    Community Member

IF there is anyone here, or if Tom is still around, I really need help with my Articulate. I have developed a PPT slide deck, which works great. I had another person add narration, and when they sent to me (housed in a Drive account). When I download this version the narration works, as does it work great through the link they provided in Review. However, the second I do ANYTHING to that version, fix a spelling error, or edit an engagement, I review and there is no narration. I publish and there is no narration. I don't understand why it works when I download to my computer, but stops working once I change something. PLEASE HELP, because last time I asked for help I had to communicate through several emails back and forth, which we were never able to fix the issue. Thank you.