Forum Discussion

AaronBarber-2ea
Community Member
3 years ago

Scoring

I have created a course where we want employees to provide their feedback based upon what has been shared.  While not a huge deal, their score shows up as 0 in our LMS.  The course marks complete and shares their feedback, but would like it show 100 since they have completed it successfully. 

Thank you!

• Hi Aaron,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue with the score showing up as zero in your LMS. I'm happy to help!

Have you tried adding a results slide? Once you add this slide, you'll have access to the Reporting and Tracking Options.

• Select Design under RESULT TOOLS on the top ribbon.
    • Select LMS / LRS Tracking.
    • You can try selecting When the learner has viewed option, set it to 100%, of All Slides in Project (or whichever slides you would like to be included.

Here are some tips on choosing a passing score that you may find helpful. You can also test your course in SCORM Cloud to determine if there may be an issue with your .story file or within your LMS.

• Is there a way to get the functionality of it showing as 100% in the LMS, but not on the actual slide?   I am trying to capture their feedback about what they viewed in this course.  Their feedback is not evaluated.  I just don't want it to show 0% in the LMS as that could cause confusion.

• Hello Aaron, 

Have you considered capturing feedback using Survey Slides and then tracking the completion of your Storyline 360 course using a Survey Results Slide

Using a Survey Results Slide to track for completion will allow learners to complete a course without getting a score recorded during their attempt. 

Let me know if this works for you! 

AaronBarber-2ea
      Community Member

Joe, would you be able to give me a call so we can talk about the best way to accomplish this? I am trying to do a couple different things, but it doesn’t seem to be working as I was hoping.

Thank you,
      Aaron

• Hi Aaron!

I went ahead and opened a support case on your behalf so we can investigate further. You should hear from our team soon via email.