Forum Discussion

RachelFrost-875
Community Member
3 months ago

Rise Audio bar not clickable when it's at the top of a new section

Hello, 

I've been using Rise for a few years and I'm noticing that my audio bar can't be clicked on when it is at the top of Rise section (like directly after a CONTINUE button). Like this:

I have to scroll up first and THEN I can click it. 

Link to a Review 360 file to see it in action (on the SECOND section since the first section has a title above it): https://360.articulate.com/review/content/f78d03bb-1276-40ab-8db4-9c2e825909e9/review 

Aside from adding a blank text block or divider above it, is there anything else to do?

Thanks!

Rachel

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Rachel,

Simply increase the top padding for the audio block. 

• Hello Rachel,

I'm happy to chime in! Similar to Karl's idea, I found that increasing the bottom padding of the block directly above the Continue button does the trickā€”in your case, the Image & Text block.

Let me know how it goes, and I'll be more than happy to assist you further if needed!

EricSantos
        Staff

You're welcome, Rachel! No worries, I would have missed that myself. After conducting several tests, I came up with that recommendation, so it's understandable to miss that the first time.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

PhilFoss
    Community Member

Rachel, thanks for posting this, it actually affects all course content that is up near the top of your screen making it unclickable when its beside the redesigned menu toggle. I show the new vs old toggle, and I debug and provide a CSS fix for the Rise team.