Forum Discussion

ChrisJeffers910
Community Member
2 months ago

Continue button jumps to middle of next section

Hi All, I have noticed recently that when I introduce a continue button (after an interactive block) it sometimes jumps further onto into the lesson. This mostly happens after Flashcards and accordion and Tabs. This only happens in Rise microlearning. This happens whether I am viewing in my LMS or in Review. Is this a known problem?

• Hi Chris, 🎉

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. This update fixes the issue you encountered where the continue block will skip some blocks if all blocks are linked/connected using stepped navigation. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available, though you might need to export your Rise 360 course again.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!

• Hello Chris, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. 

We are monitoring a known issue that causes the continue block to skip some blocks if all blocks are linked/connected. The identified workaround is to use continuous navigation for the course. 

I've added this ELH post to the bug report so we can notify you as soon as a fix is released. Please let me know if this addresses the bug you are experiencing. If it does not, please open a case with our support team and share your course there so we can investigate what's happening.

• Do you mean put in several continue blocks or disconnect each block within microlearning?

KellyAuner
      Staff

Hi Chris,

I'm happy to jump in here!

To use continuous navigation, open your course, and select Theme > Navigation > Continuous. Additionally, you can try ensuring your blocks are disconnected/unlinked. Please let us know if these suggestions resolve the issue. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out here or in a support case!

• Great news, Chris!

If any other questions come up in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Have a wonderful start to your day! 

• Hi Chris, 🎉

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. This update fixes the issue you encountered where the continue block will skip some blocks if all blocks are linked/connected using stepped navigation. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available, though you might need to export your Rise 360 course again.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!