Forum Discussion

AnnaSchwer
Community Member
3 months ago

HELP: Course is not loading in older browser

Hey everyone!

I need your technical expertise!

For a client I need to design a storyline course. The course (published on a website) runs perfectly on all my devices and browsers.

But here's the problem: The client uses some old iPads (iOS 10.3.3)... and when I'm trying to open the course-website all I can see are these 3 loading dots and the start screen won't appear. I tried every possible browser and even a kiosk app that opens the local html-file... But it was always the same problem.

Do you have any suggestions? Is there another way I can publish the course in storyline 360, maybe another format?

I'm looking forward to your suggestions and help!

Thanks in advance!

Anna

• Hi Anna,

Thanks for reaching out!

I see you've submitted a support case and it's been assigned to my teammate, Darwin. You'll be hearing from them soon via email for further troubleshooting.

AnnaSchwer
      Community Member

Hey Kelly

I tried the Storyline Version 3 and it worked!
      So my question is:
      Is there a way I can purchase a serial number for Storyline 3?
      This would be amazing!

Regards, Anna

JoseTansengco
        Staff

Hi Anna, 

We don't offer Storyline 3 anymore, but one alternative solution is to publish your course using an older version of Storyline 360. You can look for a version here that matches the release date of the version of Storyline 3 you have installed and contact our support team to request a copy of the installer. 

AnnaSchwer
    Community Member

Yes thank you!

Your teammate suggested to publish the course as a video. Unfortunately this is not an acceptable solution. Is there any other idea? Hopefully? Is it possible to publish in a older file format? Other websites work fine on the old iPad...