Forum Discussion

CurtisRyan-f036
Community Member
11 months ago

Error when Uploading Questions

When uploading questions into my Articulate Storyline project, I keep receiving the same error message.  It does not happen every time, but almost every time.  I use the same question template across the projects that work and those that do not.

I have tried starting over with projects and the same issue happens.  I have tried switching the order in which I create the project, and that also does not work.

• Hi, Curtis!

Thanks for reaching out and detailing what you're experiencing. I understand you often receive this error message when uploading questions into your Storyline project. This shouldn't be happening, and I'm happy to help troubleshoot!

Does this only happen when using this specific template? The first step you may want to try is a Storyline repair. If the issue continues after conducting a repair, please let us know and we'll be happy to investigate further!

• Hello,

It was happening across multiple storyline projects.  I followed the storyline repair steps and it worked for one project, but it is happening again. Same issue.  Only when trying to upload a question bank.

Thanks,

Curtis

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Curtis!

Thanks for sharing the feedback! Sorry to hear you're still encountering errors after repairing Storyline.

I've opened a support case on your behalf so our support engineers can take a closer look into this issue. You're in great hands working with them and they should be reaching out to you shortly!

We can continue troubleshooting through your case to help keep all information in one spot.