Forum Discussion

juubbles
Community Member
3 days ago

Disabling AI tools

Hello Articulate, I have no intentions of availing of the AI assistant tools and want to opt out of the free trial lasting til Oct 15. Can I possibly disable the tools so I can continue with the old layout? Having the AI buttons in the way makes my experience a bit clunky as I am accustomed to clicking in the spots where the AI assistant currently sits. Thank you!

• You can disable the AI-assistant by either downloading a previous version of Storyline or disabling it in your Articulate account! Go to Articulate.com, sign in and then click on your profile. Choose "Account" and then "Manage Subscriptions". There you'll find the option to disable the AI assistant tools!

juubbles
      Community Member

Thanks for this. Since I'm not the admin I may have to reach out to ours to request assistance disabling it.

• You can opt out from your Articulate account, however the buttons remain on the interface and it displays popups about AI Assistant if you click on them, including a button that emails your account owner to request it. To have it completely disabled, the account owner needs to email the request: Articulate 360: Disabling Articulate AI Services - Articulate Support

I'm not sure of the turn around on having it completely disabled. We requested to completely disable it on Friday because we already used the Articulate account to opt out and received a response to use the Articulate account to opt out. I'm hoping they resolve it soon to help resolve the confusion for our team.

juubbles
      Community Member

That's a bit disappointing to hear that the buttons stay put. At this point my teammate and I have resolved to just wait out the Oct 15 trial expiration because we still have to reach out to our admin to make the request on our behalf. Do keep me posted on how this progresses :) Best of luck.