Forum Discussion

JacobMiguel
Community Member
2 years ago

Cover page text unable to change color

Hello! I am having trouble changing the color of the text in the cover page unlike the rest of the text. 

• Hi Jacob,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community!

The font color on the cover page is dependent on which theme you choose. Here's how to set an accent color for your course:

1. In the Colors menu, click Custom.

2. Add a color by entering the hex code or manually selecting one from the color palette. Button text automatically changes from light to dark as needed to preserve a 3:1 contrast ratio for accessibility.

3. Click Done to close the color selector.

4. Click Save in the upper left to commit your changes, then click Back to return to the main themes menu.

We currently have a feature request logged for the ability to change the theme font color and size, so I’ll go ahead and include your voice. We’ll update this discussion if this feature makes it on our feature roadmap. If you have additional questions in the meantime, please feel free to reach out here or privately in a support case!

KatiaTzolova
    Community Member

Hi, Is there a solution for this issue? I am still not able to change just the text color from Black to white on a green background. The above instructions only set the background color and not the text color.

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello Katia, 

We're still working on adding a feature to allow authors to change the theme font color. I've added your voice to the request and we'll leave a message here as soon as it makes it to our product roadmap!

• Fab to see that this will be added to the roadmap! I second Katia's suggestion - as well as more flexible/small component colour changing options to allow more branding options!

• Is there any news from this feature? When is the gonna be implemented in Rise?

• Add me to the list. Hard to maintain corporate style guides when you can change the color of your title text. 

• Our company would love to see this feature included in the future, as well! Thanks.