Forum Discussion

AnandMorab
Community Member
6 days ago

Audio overlap issue when accessed from the menu option

I have 3 slides, one slide; (Myofascial System and Movement 3/4) has tabs with its layers and audio. After I complete listening to this slide and click another slide from the menu and come back to this slide from the menu, I notice overlapping of audio. Pls help

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MMI6gCBDSaBNJcLmUuvnAlGlg7FB6kTG/view?usp=sharing

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi AnandMorab!

Sorry to hear audio from your Storyline course isn't playing as expected. Thanks for sharing your file!

Testing the slides on my end, I was unable to replicate the behavior you described. When navigating away from Slide 1.3, and returning, I did not notice any overlapping of the audio tracks. Can you share more details on how you were viewing the course when you ran into this issue? Was it published to an LMS or the Web? Also, seeing a screen recording of the issue as you're experiencing it would be helpful.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

AnandMorab
        Community Member

Thank you Steven for taking the time to check the Storyfile. The issue is after playing the 1.3 slide fully and then clicking on an option in the menu, say 1.2 and then again clicking on 1.3 from the menu. At this point you will notice overlapping of the audio from all the tabs...