Forum Discussion

JoCraig
Community Member
12 days ago

AI image generator

Just playing around with the image generator to see what it comes up with. I am giving clear instructions and it is producing images that I would want to use. However there is something wrong with every image; someone has three feet, a hand that is back to front, 6 fingers, zombie eyes, one bare foot and one with a shoe on and in some cases missing half a body! How do I get round this? Does anyone have any tips?

• I have to agree, people are not well done. Even images have spelling mistakes - I asked for an image of a book and the title was misspelled. I'm very disappointed. I've also noticed that the language text to speech has problems with some words and there's no way to correct the phoneme. :( 

BenBoozer
      Community Member

I have found that specifying the exact text desired will at least 50% of the time, create an image with the correct spelling. I also noticed that the case of the desired text in the prompt is matched in the generated images.

Maybe its best to not include text, adding it later to the image.

BenBoozer
    Community Member

Yeah, I think Articulate's model will require continued training. You need to be quite specific in your prompting. I also use Copilot Pro and the Techsmith AI tools.

BenBoozer
    Community Member

Yeah, I got weird images for the 1st prompt too. Try this prompt:

"Pickup truck on construction site with a construction worker standing near it"

KarlMuller
      Community Member

I got good results using my original prompts using other AI generative tools.

Using Adobe stock photos is a much better use of my time.

BenBoozer
    Community Member

I'm curious, what were the prompts you were using that generated such strange images? I try to stay away from prompts that focus on someone holding something or hands near their face because AI doesn't do hands well at all. I did create one image that I liked, but the skin was wrong on the knuckles. I opened it in Photoshop and removed the extra wrinkles.

KarlMuller
      Community Member

I used these prompts for the three odd images:

• For both image 1 and 3: "a construction worker standing next to a pickup truck".
      • For image 2: "an architect looking at a building plan"
    KarlMuller
    Community Member

Our team has a collection of Articulate AI Image generation oddities. Here are a few:

• This is common across all AI image generators; they should improve over time as large language models continue to learn.

JoCraig
      Community Member

It's really frustrating, I didn't manage to get one image in the 30mins of trying that I could actually use.