Forum Discussion

JanetBowden-95f
Community Member
17 days ago

What happens after the trial of AI

With the free AI option. How long is this available, and what happens if I use the new voices for narration and then need to alter the content after the trial period. Will I still be able to use the AI narrated versions down the track if we don't upgrade?

• Hi JanetBowden-95f & PublicHealthBus!

Happy to share some insight on this!

All new Articulate 360 trials will include a trial of AI Assistant for the duration of the Articulate 360 trial. Existing Articulate 360 customers are currently enjoying an AI Assistant trial for three weeks from the day it was enabled on their subscription. If you have concerns about having enough time, please connect with our sales team to discuss options.

Also, if your AI Assistant trial expires, you retain access to any course content you generated with AI Assistant, in accordance with our current retention policy. However, you can no longer edit the content using the AI-powered features.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

JanetBowden-95f
      Community Member

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm unlikely to trial these features with my current project which will take longer to build than the specified trial period, as I don't want to have half the content with one AI generated voice and then have to change for the rest of the course. I understand the trial is to convert and get the upsell. Unfortunately, in my case the time period is too short, and I can't risk having options I can no longer edit. 

• I have the same question. If my manager is unable to authorize the purchase of the AI version, will the work  I complete during the 7 day trial no longer function correctly (after the Trial ends)?  For example, if I use AI to create the multiple choice slides, will those slides still function as designed after the 7 day trial?