Forum Discussion

MarcelloMoli632
Community Member
2 days ago

What happened to my account?

When I try to access my Articulate 360 account I read “No Subscription”.
What's going on?
See attached screenshot

LilyFrink
    Community Member

I'm also having this issue. I can't get into Review or Rise. 

AdamCochran
    Community Member

I'm having the same issue. When I try to login with my email and password, it says {"name":"AxiosError"} 

• This happened to me.  I am also getting Gateway errors trying to log into the Articulate.com website.   Something is broken!! "name": "AxiosError"  

• Hello everyone,

We are investigating an issue impacting several Articulate 360 services, including subscription management, app usage, and access to www.articulate.com. The disruption is due to an ongoing outage with Amazon Web Services (AWS), affecting their customers. Our engineering team is collaborating closely with AWS to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

I apologize for the disruption, and I'll let you know as soon as we're fully operational again. For real-time status updates, please visit: https://www.articulatestatus.com

If you'd like to receive notifications about future status changes, click the "Subscribe" button at the top right corner of the status page.

• Same.  I looked up on the error - it seems to be something in the coding, not with our accounts.  If you google to see how to fix it, you'll see other individuals trying to fix the coding as admins, though not tied to Articulate, in this case.

Just got the email that they found the error - AWS.

• Hi everyone,  🎉

I’m happy to let you know that we’re back up and running normally now. We apologize for the disruption. Thank you for sharing your experience, Lily and Marcello!

Let us know if you still have issues, and we’ll work closely with you.