Forum Discussion

SamBarnard-98a4
Community Member
3 days ago

View multiple lessons at the same time

Hello,

Is there any way in viewing more than one lesson at the same time from a single Rise 360 course? i.e. open Lesson 1 in one browser tab, and lesson 2 in another (or something to that effect), so I can see them at the same time.

I have a Rise course of an alignment procedure for a device that is formed of 13 sub-procedures, and each of those will have their own steps. Each lesson is a sub-procedure of the main alignment procedure.

I'm finding a good few steps are cross referenced over the sub-procedures. For example, lesson 9 may contain steps that have already been detailed in another lesson.

Currently, to check referencing of such steps I have to leave the lesson I'm working on, go back through the other lessons to find if these steps have been done elsewhere in the course, and then return to the lesson and add them in if that is the case.

However, I would find it easier and faster to do this if I could open another lesson from the same course without having to leave the one I'm working on.

If this is not possible, then I would kindly ask this to be logged as a feature request. It would make building consistency in courses far easier than current.

Kind regards,

Sam

No RepliesBe the first to reply