Forum Discussion

elearning3
Community Member
6 months ago

Comments in edit view no longer link to lessons?

Hello - previously I could add comments while editing which would be linked to that lesson. This last worked 6 days ago but now when I add a comment from the edit view, the comment is added to overview with no link to the lesson.

Has something changed in the last week?
It still seems to work from review 360, just not the edit view.

• Hi elearning 3!

I'm happy to share we just released a new update for Rise 360! This update fixes the issue where All comments in Rise In-App Comments are being reported as being part of 'Overview'. There's nothing to install for web-based apps. New features and fixes are immediately available!

Please let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you previously reported!

• Hello elearning 3,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. We are tracking a known bug in Rise 360 where all comments in Rise In-App Comments are reported as part of Overview.

I've added this post to the bug report so we can notify you as soon as a fix is released. Thanks for letting us know that you are experiencing this behavior, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

• Hi elearning 3!

I'm happy to share we just released a new update for Rise 360! This update fixes the issue where All comments in Rise In-App Comments are being reported as being part of 'Overview'. There's nothing to install for web-based apps. New features and fixes are immediately available!

Please let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you previously reported!