Forum Discussion

CherylBush
Community Member
4 days ago

Storyline 360 and CANVA Compatibility

Our company is currently considering allowing our course developers to utilize CANVA for creating graphics, which would then be imported into Storyline 360 for our e-learning modules. Before we proceed, I wanted to reach out to inquire if there are any known issues or compatibility concerns between CANVA and Storyline 360.

Specifically, we are interested in understanding:

• Any potential technical difficulties when importing CANVA graphics into Storyline 360.
  • Best practices for ensuring graphics created in CANVA maintain their quality and functionality in Storyline 360.
  • Any limitations or considerations we should be aware of during this process.

Your insights and any additional resources or guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

• I am interested in the response to the questions as well. I've used canva graphics in storyline but maintaining the quality is a concern of mine as well. 

• Be careful not to create them smaller than the size you intend to use them. If you create them at 120% -150% of the final size, sizing them down will not damage quality, but sizing them up may.