Forum Discussion

CreativeDirecto
Community Member
7 years ago

Storyline 360 - Notes text in Question Bank not showing up in html5 output

After updating to the latest version of Storyline 360 (v3.16.15842.0), I am noticing that the Notes do not appear on Question Bank slides when viewing the html5 output. They are there in the Flash output, though. I have tested in IE11 and Chrome, same issue.

Thanks!

• Hello Everyone!

I'm happy to share that we have released Storyline 360 version 72 (Build 3.72.29654.0).

Included in this release is the fix for the bug where the slide notes were missing from the published output for question bank slides. 

Now all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!

AlanWeiler
    Community Member

I just tested for the text in the Notes field, for questions in a question bank, and it is not working.  Text is not appearing in the Notes field in the preview window, Chrome on Windows 10 and Safari on the Macintosh.  HTML5 player.  Build 3.37.21453.0.  Thanks

• Hi there, Alan!

Thank you for replying. I'm still seeing the missing text in the Notes tab in the latest Storyline 360 update, so we need to have a second look.

I'm sorry I haven't discovered a workaround yet, but I'll keep you posted on all developments related to this bug!

• I'm experiencing this same bug. Curious what the status is since the first report was over 2 years ago! Also, open to any work-arounds that still use the question bank. Thanks!

• Related screenshots:

• Hi Adam,

Thanks for following up and sharing those screenshots. This is still an open issue with our team, but we'll continue to monitor it's overall impact as we prioritize bug fixes for the future.

I'm sorry you're affected by this as well, but we'll let folks know in this discussion once we have more info to share. 

• Hello Everyone!

I'm happy to share that we have released Storyline 360 version 72 (Build 3.72.29654.0).

Included in this release is the fix for the bug where the slide notes were missing from the published output for question bank slides. 

Now all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!