Forum Discussion

SusanRice-88615
Community Member
12 months ago

Storyline hyperlinks not showing up the same when published to Review

Hello,

I am having an issue with some of my hyperlinks in Storyline 360. When I publish to Review 360, some of them are not appearing the same color as they are seen in SL. I tried to republish and found that some of the non-matching links again matched but some were still not matching. I didn't make any changes on the SL side before republishing. Is there a way to fix this issue or is this a glitch? Any help would be appreciated.

• Hello Susan,

Happy to help!

I'd like to ask a few questions to help clarify your experience.

Can I ask if you noticed this behavior occur after updating Storyline 360, or is this your first time noticing the behavior? Did you make any changes to your hyperlink's default states, such as changing the colors?

Additionally, would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening? We'll delete it when we're done testing!

SusanRice-88615
      Community Member

Hi Jose. Thank you for your response. I submitted a case to attach the project file for review. I have determined that the issue began after the 9/19 SL upgrade. I first published on 9/18 and the links were okay, when republished after the upgrade, the links were wonky.

• Hi, Susan!

I see that you've connected with my teammate, Carlo, in a case, They are currently testing your project and will follow up with their findings via email!