Forum Discussion

SujanBhattac506
Community Member
11 days ago

Story block interactivity opening in a popup window.

I have to use some interactivities in my upcoming Rise courses, but during a demo course I noticed that the interactivities are opening in a pop-up window with a close button at top right. Is there any way to get rid of this to make it more seamless? 

• Hi, Please help me with the answer of the above queries. I need to solution soon. 

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi SujanBhattac506!

Glad to see Kelly has been helping you!

It looks like you've attached the published, zipped package of your Storyline 360 course. We would need the .story file itself to access it on our end. Do you mind reattaching just the .story file?

Thank you! Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Hi SujanBhattac506,

Thanks for reaching out!

I understand the Storyline blocks embedded in your Rise course are opening up in pop-up windows that the learner must exit out of. From the screenshots you included, it looks like you're viewing the course on a mobile device. Can I ask which device and which browser you're using? Additionally, does the issue persist if you view the course on your desktop?

If you're comfortable sharing a copy of your course with us in a support case we'll be happy to take a closer look!