Forum Discussion

LuciaBowes
Community Member
2 years ago

replay - player tabs e.g. seek bar, captions, pause/play etc obstruct what is being shown on screen

I have created a video in replay and once published it the image fills the whole screen, so once published the player tabs e.g. seek bar, captions, pause/play etc obstruct what is being shown on screen. Please advise how I can re-size videos/images in replay 

Images are also distorted

• Hi Lucia,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm happy to assist you with this and have a few clarifying questions to help me better understand the issue.

• What is the size of the recording window in Replay? When you publish your course, your Replay project will be as wide as your widest video clip and as tall as your tallest video clip. 
    • Have you tried setting your scaling to 100% to help with the distorted images?

Currently, you cannot resize your video in Replay. you're comfortable sharing your file with us, I'd like to test it out to investigate further. You can upload it You can upload it here or privately in a support case. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.

• I am experiencing this same issue and I adjusted my scaling from 150% down to 100% but it's not fixed the issue. 

In my attachment, you will see that the play bar obscures part of the video. Hoping there is something I can do to get it out of the way. 

• Hi Angela,

I'm sorry you're also hitting this snag! Would you be willing to share a copy of your Replay project file here or privately through a support case? We'd like to understand better what's happening and make a recommendation. We'll delete it when we're done testing!