Forum Discussion

HareeshGowth240
Community Member
2 years ago

Question bank result screen loading issue.

Hi,

I have a question bank with total of 12 questions. I would like to be able to draw 5 questions randomly from the question bank every time. I have managed to make this functionality work in Articulate SL 360 but there is an issue with the result screen. Before the result screen loads for a split second the 6th question is appearing and then redirects to the result screen. If anyone is facing the same issue and found a solution for this kindly help me out.

• Hi Hareesh,

I’m happy to help you get to the bottom of this! Having an additional question appear briefly before the results slide is not expected in Storyline 360. I have a few follow-up questions regarding the situation so I can understand what you are experiencing a little better.

1. Which version of Storyline are you using? I am using Storyline version 3.73.30119.0.
    2. Is this the only file this is happening with or have you seen this with other files as well?
    3. Are you working from a shared drive? If so, I would recommend saving your files on your local drive before creating, editing, and publishing them. This will help minimize any unexpected behavior.

I’ve attached a story file that I created with Storyline 360. The additional question doesn't appear before the results slide. Do you mind opening it and previewing Scene 2 in Storyline 360 on your end to see if you notice the same behavior?

Also, would it be possible to share your file here or with our support engineers privately in a support case so we can troubleshoot the issue?

Thanks for reaching out and I look forward to your response!