Forum Discussion

LisaWendt
Community Member
7 months ago

LMS download does not have all files

Hi all, when I want to publish my Rise 360 Online Guide I usually do that via Publish > LSM (Scorm 1.2), and it downloads a zip file. Since a few weeks I have problems with the download as it is never downloading full guide with all used media included (pictures, videos, pdfs). Was there a change in settings or could there be any reason why it happens?

• Hello Lisa, 

Happy to help!

If you're seeing missing files in your Rise 360 course's published output, try checking your computer's anti-malware software to see if the files may have been quarantined there. Additionally, you can check inside the "scormcontent -> assets" folder of your published output to confirm that your media files/attachments aren't there. You'll also want to try testing the behavior on other courses with media files to see if the issue is specific to a single course. 

If the issue is happening to more than one course, please open a case with our support team here so we can check what's happening with the attachments in your Rise 360 course.