Forum Discussion

DaveStrobl-9653
Community Member
3 years ago

Importing for Translation Issue

Hello, 

I noticed there was a post a number of years ago about this issue but thought I would see if there is anything new as another post ended up having to take out a ticket. I have a course developed in English that was used to export a translation document (.doc). 

The document has been translated and now when I import I receive a completed message but no text has changed. I have done this process numerous time over the years and have experienced export issues but nothing when importing. Are there any resolutions I can try without opening a ticket?

Regards

Dave 

• Nothing off the top of my head.

The only thing I would try may sound facetious but is not intended that way, make sure it is the correct course you are importing into.

I only say theses I had the exact same happen when I was importing into the wrong course.

JensKjærulff
    Community Member

I have the exact same problem and am in search of a solution as well... The import of the document is successful, but nothing is translated.

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hi Jens!

I see that you are working with my teammate, John Carlo, in a support case! We'll continue the conversation via email.

Dave,

Sorry that you're also running into this issue! If you'd like to work directly with our Support Engineers, you can reach them in a support case as well.

• I ended up rebuilding the entire module. II have heard from a colleague that this has happened to his team recently on a number of instances. There might be a glitch! Also found some very odd behaviours in the last update.