Forum Discussion

PaulJohns
Community Member
5 years ago

Employee Health and Wellness course

Hi, just having a look at this free course. One thing which puzzled, me, how did the side buttons appear to be large and a circle ? Then after the intro of the Process block they become semi circles. Is it bespoke ?

Also i love the process block but hate the way we cant hide the number at the top of each process. However on this slide (Section 3- Gauging your wellness) the orange label appears top left of the text rather than always at the top.

Am I missing something obvious ? Or have they changed the code underneath for this demo to make it different ? It is a Process block isnt it ?

• I believe this is the old Process interaction before it was included as a block

PaulJohns
    Community Member

Arrrgh yes of course. I'm SOO used to just using blocks i forgot about the original seperate ones. Thanks a lot Phil

• Is there a way to provide the Storyline file for the block on the Effects of Workplace Stress? Greatly appreciated!

hazelB
      Staff

Hi Cyd! I am trying to find the Storyline Block that you are referring to but all I see is a Scenario block (please refer to the screenshot below)

Can you send me a screenshot of what you are referring to?

TelathiaTolbert
        Community Member

Hi Hazel,

I am looking for the same Storyline block: