Forum Discussion

ChrisRains
Community Member
2 months ago

Embedding an H5P iframe within a tab

I am working on embedding an H5P iframe into a tab.  In some instances it embeds perfect, and in others it looks squished like a banner (same exact iframe code). I have tried to change the width and height to elongate it with no luck. 

• Hi DIT Belmont,

Thanks for reaching out! I understand you'd like to embed an H5P iframe into a Rise 360 tab block. I appreciate the screenshots you shared.

The iframes should be displayed correctly since you use the same embed code. The only difference I observed is the text above the erratic iframe. Does removing this text make any difference?

If the issue persists and using an updated version of a supported browser doesn't help, would you be willing to share the embed code you're using so we can test it? You can also connect with us privately in a support case if you want more targeted help.

ChrisRains
    Community Member

Thank you for reaching out.  I tried to remove the text and am still experiencing the same problem (see attached screenshot).  I am also on an updated Chrome browser.  Here is the embed code: <iframe src="https://belmont.h5p.com/content/1292114145334636348/embed" width="1088" height="637" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" allow="autoplay *; geolocation *; microphone *; camera *; midi *; encrypted-media *"></iframe>

EricSantos
      Staff

Hi DIT Belmont,

I appreciate you sharing the embed code with the additional details! I have opened a support case for you so that we can investigate this issue further.

Please expect one of our Customer Support Engineers to reach out to you via email.