Forum Discussion

JeffreyRiley-9e
Community Member
18 days ago

My Settings Changes

I am trying to add my Company and TItle to My Settings. When I click Save, nothing happens. When I try to go to another topic, I am reminded to save my changes but that does not happen. Hope it is corrected soon.

LaurenConnelly
    10 days ago

Hello JeffreyRiley-9e! Currently, the Company and Job Title fields don't allow for special characters. Is it possible that you can update your Company and Job Title without special characters? I ran into this personally and was able to finally update both fields. Please let me know if that doesn't do the trick!

• Hi JeffreyRiley-9e!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback!

Testing this on my end, in Google Chrome, I was able to save Company and Title information without issues. Are you experiencing this behavior across all browsers, or is it local to one? Also, does clearing your browser's cache, or using an incognito browser make any improvement?

If you're still having trouble, seeing a screen recording of the issue, as you're experiencing it would be helpful. Feel free to share that here in the discussion or privately through a support case.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

JudyNollet
      Super Hero

I've encountered the same issue. I reported it in a follow-up email re: case # 00914215. That's about the Publish button when I try to edit an existing post. The post looks like it's been edited (an image deleted), but the original version (with image) appears when I check it with another browser. And, yes, I've cleared the cache and tried different browsers.

JeffreyRiley-9e
      Community Member

Steven, Sorry for the slow reply. I have cleared the cache and still cannot enter my company name or title in the Setting screen. I also cannot upload the MP4 file I created to show this problem. The only option this area gives me is custom files. Even when I select All files, it does not upload.

LaurenConnelly
        Staff

Hello JeffreyRiley-9e! Currently, the Company and Job Title fields don't allow for special characters. Is it possible that you can update your Company and Job Title without special characters? I ran into this personally and was able to finally update both fields. Please let me know if that doesn't do the trick!