Forum Discussion

Shauna17
Community Member
16 hours ago

Company experiencing routine issues connecting to Review 360

Hello!

My company shares an Articulate subscription. We are regularly experiencing issues connecting to Review 360 for things like adding an SL block to a Rise course, or simply for publishing a Rise course. This is greatly delaying our progress and is a general frustration. We've tried using different browser and clearing our cache to no avail. Please advise.

Xpan12
    Community Member

Today, I'm stuck there too. Maybe it's a larger issue?

For articulate support (if you exist here), I've published from this computer/internet connection many times in the past. I swapped browsers (twice, this problem got me to use edge of all things), and cleared cache. 

I tested two different courses, both of which updated recently without issue but today, are just giving me that long 'Connecting to Review 360...' load that never loads. I've already tried everything I could think of to solve this on my end, ensuring there's no firewall, no internet connection issue, nothing reported on the status page (https://www.articulatestatus.com/)

I think this may be an Articulate problem and it will mean I don't hit a review deadline with a client.