Forum Discussion

MichelleCasserl
Community Member
3 years ago

Cannot access course after updates

Hi, Articulate rise had an update today and now when I am attempting to access my course all i can see is the status update. How do I get back into writing my course?

On a deadline and need to get stuff done!

Thanks! 

• and tried restarting computer and relogging back into rise rather than through my book mark. It is 9:15pm here and I was meant to complete something before tomorrow morning! thanks

MichelleCasserl
      Community Member

THanks for your reply Karl, this was the view that I had when I click my bookmarked link for my course.

Unfortunately even when I log in to my dashboard, which has two active courses, one course I can access fine, the other one (that I need to work on) comes up with the same screen. I was working on this course when the update started.
      I have lodged an inquiry and they have referred to tech staff for Monday morning (which will be my Monday evening.
      I am hoping that other people are able to access the course with their login as work was due my start of business Monday....it is 6:40am here :)

Kindest regards,
      Michelle

hazelB
        Staff

Hi Michelle! I see you opened case 03105295 with us,  and I am glad to know that your issue has been resolved.