Forum Discussion

JoeFrancis
    Community Member

A parallel dimension which is apparently off by -1. Even if you try to type -1 into the Horizontal or Vertical fields, they go null.

• Hi Sébastien and Joseph,

I'm happy to chime in and appreciate you bringing this up! This seems like a bug, but I'd like to determine its extent so that I can better understand what's happening.

After typing -1, kindly check if it shows that value after hovering your mouse over the blank field. Please see this screenshot of what I see.

It looks like Storyline treats the position as -1. However, the value is not displayed in the field except when hovering over it.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

JoeFrancis
    Community Member

Hey Eric,

Yes, the -1 value appears when hovering over the blank field. Curiously, -1 DOES appear in the X: and Y: fields in the Drawing Tools > Format tab.

• Hi Sebastien!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback!

I've opened a support case on your behalf so our senior support engineers can take a closer look into this behavior. You're in excellent hands troubleshooting with them and they should be connecting with you via e-mail shortly.

We can continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot.