Forum Discussion

SylviaWright
Community Member
3 years ago

Articulate online

Can someone tell me, please, is Articulate online the same as the plugin used on a website to publish storyline content? Will we no longer be able to publish SL files on a website? THANK YOU!

• Articulate Online was a hosting platform that some people used to publish and host their courses. Recent changes to the removal of publishing for Articulate Online has no impact on your ability to publish for web.

SylviaWright
      Community Member

PHEW! THANK YOU Tom! Merry Christmas! Sure appreciate all your articles. Hoping one of these days to attend some of your workshops!

RhodaGreen
      Community Member

Hi Tom, my company publishes Storyline and Rise courses to an LMS. We should be fine that way. Will we need a different subscription now? Will the articulate desktop app still work, allowing quick access to Storyline, Content Library, Review, and Rise?

SylviaWright
        Community Member

Not sure how this ended up in my inbox??? I am not Rhoda Green nor Articulate ??.

Sylvia

• Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully once this Covid stuff passes, we'll be able to do workshops again. You have a Merry Christmas, as well. 

• Hi Rhoda,

I appreciate you reaching out with your concerns.

Articulate Online is a separate product from Articulate 360. Your subscription, including the Desktop App, will continue to work as expected.

SylviaWright
      Community Member

I'm not sure how this got to me??? I am not Rhoda.