Forum Discussion

JurgenLepla
Community Member
9 days ago

Action fine tuning is not showing the full height of the slide

I have the problem now that action fine tuning is not showing the bottom edge of the slide. But the action I'm trying to fine tune, is at the bottom of the slide, so I can't see what I'm doing!?

The slide is shown full width correctly.

The bottom 10% of the slide is hidden behind the sliders bar. 

I'm on Win11, just updated from Win10. (company update)

I have the latest version of Storyline.

I'm in the middle of a big project. I need this to work... 

Any ideas?

• I'm having the same issue. I tried adjusting the scale and that changed nothing. This has been happening for a while now, but it is now becoming a bigger issue. 

• I put in a support ticket and their work around is to make the action fine tuning window smaller and just mess around with the size of the window until you can see it all. I can do that, but it makes the window so small that I can't read the buttons on the screen shot. I asked them to mark this as a bug because you used to be able to view the entire screen capture when you make your action fine tuning screen full screen. 😑

LucianaPiazza
      Staff

Hi TracyButhe-a080

Great call opening a support case! You're in great hands with my colleague Phil. I see that he'll be taking a closer look at your project file to investigate this Action Fine Tuning feature in Storyline 360. 

We'll continue the conversation over in your case. 

Have a wonderful start to your day!