Forum Discussion

GeorgeMoureau
Community Member
3 hours ago

Review 360 won't reset password

A person asked to comment on a program can't sign in and it won't send a password reset email to her email account. Email address is correct. I've tested it with my email and same thing. I don't get a reset email, and not it's not in junk mail either.

G

• Hi GeorgeMoureau,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear you've hit this snag and I'm happy to help troubleshoot. Here are some possible reasons why this user is unable to sign in. Is there a firewall that may be blocking your access to Articulate 360? If so, you can ask your network administrator to allow communication over port 443 and add these domains to your allowlist.

Additionally, the user can submit a support case with our team. Once we have their information such as name and email address, we can work on determining the root cause of the issue to get them up and running as soon as possible!

GeorgeMoureau
    Community Member

Thanks Kelly,

There's no firewall other than the one built-in to our router and it's set to allow traffic over 443. I noticed that I did not receive an email notification that you had responded to my discussion. I have always received them in the past. 

Thanks for you assistance on this matter...

EricSantos
      Staff

Hello George,

Thank you for confirming that your network allows traffic over port 443! If you haven't done so already, you may need to check with your IT department to be sure that emails from us aren't blocked by adding the articulate.com domain to an approved senders list or a company allowlist. Something might have changed with the allowlist, as you mentioned that you received emails from us before.

If this doesn't improve things, could I have you connect with us in a case so we can determine what's happening? We'll reach out soon after we hear from you.