Forum Discussion

QuynhNguyen-4e9
Community Member
5 months ago

Use of Storyline for an Interactive Kiosk

I am looking into building an interactive Storyline module for a kiosk at a conference. I have seen other posts about using iPads for this, but I'm wondering if anyone could share experience using a larger interactive screen (similar to the image below). Any info about screen size specs, touchscreen gestures, and other learnings would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

• Hello Brigid,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the helpful image! If your interactive screen runs the latest version of a supported browser, the published Storyline course should work as expected. One thing you need to test is whether users can navigate using touch screen gestures, as touch screen monitors may not fully support these actions.

I'd open the table to our community members who have experience running Storyline projects on an interactive kiosk. They may have other suggestions and recommendations.

CortMarett
    Community Member

Can the presentation be run without an internet connection. We are wanting to have something similar but we want it to work without an internet connection.

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Cort!

Thanks for reaching out!

We are tracking a feature request for Storyline to support offline playback on mobile devices. I've shared your interest with our product team and will provide updates if this feature makes it to our Feature Roadmap.

Have a great rest of your week!