Forum Discussion

JackeyTaggart-3
Community Member
3 years ago

Storyline Resources After Course Complete

Hello!

I created a course in Storyline, and I was able to add a resource file for learners to use.  The file is there, but I had a learner contact me that she forget to download it when she was in the course and can no longer access it now that she has completed the course.  Is there a way for me to set something on the player so the resources are available after the course is completed?

Thanks!

Jackey

• >can no longer access it (= the course) now that she has completed the course

perhaps outsite the course? perhaps there it is possible in your LMS, where the course is startet

• I did go back and link the resources into the LMS so learners can access them after the course is completed.  To me, it just defeats the purpose of putting  them in the Resources section in Storyline in the first place. 

Jürgen_Schoene_
      Community Member

but if the learners cannot access to finished courses, they cannot go to any resource section of the storyline course

• When possible, I prefer to have the resources available on an easily accessed site outside of the course (for example, on SharePoint). That makes the resources available without having to log into the LMS. And it's also easy to update the resource without having to republish the course.