Forum Discussion

HeatherDykes
Community Member
8 years ago

Slider not Working - published to Tempshare

I have a slider mid-way through my course that is not working.  I have viewed other answers to this topic and followed the advice of making sure to view the interaction in the same format as I published to (in this case the web). 

I uploaded my zipped file to Tempshare, and viewed it from there but I still can't get it to work. Please advise...

The slide is named Interactions 2

https://tinyurl.com/HDykes-ToolsCourse-FINAL

• I am interested in using a slider in a course i am making. Is this an issue if we publish to Flash with HTML5 backup instead of publishing to HTML5 only? I want to avoid issues, but it sounds like there are still some issues going on. 

• Hi Jennifer! It looks like you have Storyline 360, is that right?

The issue referenced earlier in this conversation relates to Storyline 2, not Storyline 360.

You shouldn't have any trouble with your slider in Flash with HTML5 backup, but if you run into some unexpected behavior, let us know!

• Has there been an update to this issue? I have Storyline 360 and my slider works if published to Review360, but does not work when published to Web.

• Hi Melissa,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community! ✨

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue when publishing your course to the web.

• What are you seeing when you report that it is not working?
    • Which browser are you using? Have you tried viewing the course in a different one?

If you're comfortable sharing your file, I'd be happy to investigate what's going on! You can upload it here or share it privately through a support case. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.