Forum Discussion

LaraHarland
    Community Member

Thanks for looking at this. 

I think there is a bug, I had the slide master background set as white.  This should work for all viewing types but for some reason it doesn't for mobile devices. 

I fixed it by adding  a white rectangle to the slide master as the base of the slide and it seems to be working now.

• Hello Lara, 

Happy to help!

Can I ask for you to verify what background color you have set for your Storyline 360 player? To check, you can follow the instructions here: 

Changing the color here will effect the background color that appears for your course. On a mobile device, this is how it would look like, matching your description of everything looking black: 

If you didn't change the background color of your course, try resetting the Player to it's default settings and then republishing your course to Review 360 to see if this helps. 

You can also try doing a repair of your Storyline 360 installation if all courses are displaying this behavior. If the issue persists, would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening? We'll delete it when we're done testing!

Jürgen_Schoene_
      Community Member

I can see your "black background color" also on desktop chrome if I enable mobile mode simulation

mobil mode:

desktop mode:

you should open a support case

• Hi Lara,

Thanks for sharing your workaround here! 

If you're comfortable sharing your file with our team, we'd be happy to investigate further. You can share it here or privately in a support case if you prefer!