Forum Discussion

RashiH
Community Member
4 years ago

RISE Quiz completion status on LMS

Hi experts, 

I have exported my Rise course to the LMS andmentioned a condition of passing to be 100% and training to tracked by quiz result. On the LMS report, after I fail the quiz, it still shows as 'in progress' rather than what other courses on the LMS with a failed quiz show status which is 'completed, not passed'. Is this anything to do with RISE? what can i do differently in my course to get the LMS to track in the same way?

• Hi Rashi,

When you exported the Rise 360 course for LMS, what did you choose for the Reporting option? Did you choose Passed/Failed?

• Ok, thanks Rashi! Try Passed/Failed instead, and re-export the course for LMS. Test it in your LMS again, and let me know if you see a Failed status after failing the quiz the first time. 

RashiH
    Community Member

ok i will, also is there a way i can add button or somethng at the end of the quiz that prompts the participant to retake the quiz after he has failed? can we customise the pass/failed message to prompt them to retake the quiz?

• Hi Rashi, 

While there isn't a feature for customizing the passed/failed message on the quiz results page, you can add a Take Again button on the quiz results screen! Simply adjust the quiz retries option on the Quiz Settings page to give learners more than one attempt.

RashiH
    Community Member

sure, i have already done that . thanks so much.