Forum Discussion

letiziaalvetret
Community Member
4 years ago

Rise 360 -Menu for Arabic language

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if the menu in Rise 360 works from right-to-left for Arabic course? And, can we have course in Rise 360 with Arabic & Chinese language?

Many thanks

• Just wanted to keep this alive as it seems incredible to me that this is not yet supported. Is there any update about this? For us it is a deal breaker if we can't easily and quickly produce RTL language content. We've tried the workarounds which are ok, but this should be a key feature of the platform.

• Hi Mukesh,

No updates yet. We're still tracking requests for this feature. We'll let you know here if anything changes. You're in the right place!

Renz_Sevilla
      Staff

Hi again Lisa! Thanks for sharing that solution from the community. That looks like a custom script and modification of the published output which we don't officially support. 

You can try posting in that thread to gather feedback and assistance from the original poster, as well as from other members in the community who have tried that solution.

• Hey there Lisa! Thanks for reaching out and letting us know that you'd like RTL language support for Rise 360. We're currently tracking requests for this.

If I have any news for you regarding RTL support, I'll reach out here!