Forum Discussion

AlanStronach-41
Community Member
2 years ago

Rise 360 - Superscripts changing font in titles

Hi, when I add a superscripted Trademark sign ™ into a title in Rise it defaults to a different font, does anyone know a way to correct this, I've tried everything.

I use "Alt 0153" and it works in the body of the text e.g. stays the same font, but when I try and add it to a title the font changes (see image).

Thanks in advance.

• Hi Alan,

I tested this issue, and I was able to replicate it using Lato font. Are you also using the same font in your course? If so, please try changing your font, and see if you are able to replicate the issue. Thanks!   

• Hi Lea, thanks for that. I am using a font that is used within the business that I had to upload so maybe that's the issue. It's a shame it does that when I use an uploaded font but at least I know that might be the problem. Many thanks Alan

• Hi, Alan!

Thanks for the additional detail. I'm sorry to hear that this issue is happening with the font the business uses. If this issue persists when trying a different font, please let me know and I will share these details with our development team.