Forum Discussion

MatthewTaylo552
Community Member
2 years ago

Results slide not calculating score

Hi,

I have built an e-learning material and also an assessment to go alongside it. However, when I test that everything is working as it should, the results slide show that I have failed the quiz, regardless of how many questions I get right. I am using hotspots for screenshots and asking the user to click in the correct spot on the screen. There are also other hotspots on each question for the incorrect places. That function is working fine in regards of clicking on either the correct or incorrect places, but it is just not pulling into the results slide at all.

Any help in this matter will greatly appreciated!

• Hi Matthew, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. 

Have you tried checking to see if your Results Slide is tracking the questions in your quiz? You should see a check next to your question slides indicating that they are included in the scoring of the Results Slide: 

If you have your Results Slide properly configured, would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening? We'll delete it when we're done testing!

• Hi Matthew,

Glad to hear it! Just a quick note that replying via email includes your signature here so you are welcome to edit the post and remove that information if you wish.