Forum Discussion

leannslacktish
Community Member
3 months ago

Question Bank - a possible glitch?

My team made a Storyline project which contains six question banks. Each bank contains more than 10 questions, but in the settings we selected to include only 10 questions each.

In the SCORM output, three of the question banks stopped at 10 questions as intended, but the other three had reverted to "Include All Questions". 

We are trying to determine what caused this issue. It might have been human error, but we don't think so, because we very carefully checked and tested everything. 

Has anyone else encountered a glitch in which the question bank settings switch to "Include All Questions"?

• Hi MATC Group,

Happy to help! I understand that the three question bank draws reverted from including ten questions to "Include all questions." That behavior is indeed strange.

Since it happened with a published course, I suggest testing in another LMS to rule out an LMS-specific issue, which your LMS administrators can sort out. You can use SCORM Cloud to see if you'll have a different experience using the same published output.

If you observe the same glitch with SCORM Cloud, we'd be happy to look at your project file to help investigate what's causing it. Would you be willing to share your Storyline file with us so we can look at what you have set up? You may also share it privately by sending it along in a support case. We'll delete it when we're done testing.