Forum Discussion

MaryField
Community Member
2 days ago

Preview Function Stalling

I am having a problem with my 'preview this slide' function in my project.  I have twice recreated the project.  At first it works but then ultimately when I try to preview to slide to make sure the triggers are working it stalls and I get a message that there is something wrong.

The strange thing is I can publish the project and everything works.  I don't want to have to publish the project every time I add a new trigger or interactive element to see if it's working.

Any suggestions?  I

've tried attaching the project to send for inspection purposes but it's too large and won't upload on this forum.

• Hi MaryField

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear you've run into this snag. 

Do you experience this functionality when previewing more than one slide in your course or is it just one specific slide?  

As a troubleshooting step, I'm curious if you'd experience a difference after a repair of Storyline 360.

I understand your file is too large to upload to the community. We'd be happy to take a closer look at your file within a support case if you're still running into this issue!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

MaryField
    Community Member

It's every slide.  I'll try the 'Repair of Storyline' thing and get back to you.