Forum Discussion

DanielSchwar971
Community Member
2 years ago

Player look

I've removed the menu in the player but for some reason I'm getting really large borders on both sides of my slides.  I've attached a picture of what I'm getting.  I've looked at the slide properties of each of my slides and they all read player defaults.  So I'm not sure what the issue is.  

Thanks,

Daniel

• Hi Daniel,

I'm sorry you're having this issue with borders in the player! I tried to reproduce the issue but was not successful. Would you be willing to share your file here or with our support engineers privately in a support case so we can help troubleshoot?

Thanks for reaching out!

• The modern player is designed to respond to scaling the browser up and down. 

For example: if you're course is 1920 pixels wide and you stretch the browser wider than 1920, then you'll see that extra space on the sides.

DanielSchwar971
      Community Member

My course was set to 16:9.  Are you referring to that or the browser settings?  I put this in review and those reviewing were seeing the same issue.

• Just to clarify. When you say borders, do you mean this large empty space on both sides of the course?